- Domestic orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation and insurance.
- International customers - if you are interested in purchasing an item please contact us with specific information: product, billing and shipping address, email contact, prefered shipping method - First Class or Priority International. We will get back to you with a quote. Note - if you choose First Class International there is no tracking or insurance. Customs fees, taxes, tariffs or duties that may be incurred are the responsibility of the buyer.
We gladly accept cash, checks, Visa and MasterCard at the gallery. You may pay using Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover through PayPal for online shopping.
- You are not required to have a PayPal account to purchase from this store. Although if you already have a PayPal account you may use it.
Our online shop uses PayPal for payments, and PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
- We hope you will love your products, however understand that items may not always work out. Due to selling items on a consignment basis refunds are generally not available, however we will provide an exchange or store credit within seven days of receipt of your package. Shipment (including insurance) of returned items is the responsibility of the customer.
- Visit our website - www.larkandkey.com - to view original artwork. For pottery and jewelry we are happy to email images of what we currently have in stock.
- To make a payment by phone (via MC or Visa) for original works on our website you can reach us at 704.334.4616 during regular business hours (11am-6pm Wednesday through Saturday). We accept Visa and Mastercard for phone orders. Shipping and tax (if applicable) will still apply.